If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sense of Humor

It is always nice to have a sense of humor in every situation, I think.  So, when I ran across an institution which had a sense of humor recently, it really tickled my fancy. 

I had been out and about on some search for a necessity or frivolity and was headed home.  I realized that I was in a crunch to prepare dinner.  So, I called the hubby and asked him what sort of take-out he would prefer.  He chose and I drove through.  After waiting behind a couple of vehicles, a smile came to my face because I noticed this sign:


Since I couldn't imagine any vehicles actually heeding this warning, it just seemed ultra comical to me.  Clearly my little red truck and I didn't need to be concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment