If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sometimes it doesn't pay...

Sometimes it doesn't pay off to try to clean up your messes.  I cleaned the oven a couple of weeks ago.  Then, one day last week I turned the oven on to preheat so I could make a gingerbread.  All of a sudden sparks started flying and I could hear buzzing.  So, immediately I turned the control knob off and opened the door to look inside to find that the heating element was burning in half.  ARGH!!!

So, after my mother suggested that Mike and I could probably repair that, I went online, found the part, and ordered it.  The box was leaning against the mailbox post today.

I'm wondering if more sparks will fly and there will be more buzzing...

No comments:

Post a Comment