If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pinterest

I love Pinterest.  All the wonderful ideas that are out there on the web...  All the recipes which entice me... All the tutorials to teach me...  I just love gathering all those together and having them filed for my convenience. 

The problem is, I find I'm searching for long periods of time.  I also find that I'm pinning all these wonderful ideas, recipes, tutorials, etc.  and then never revisiting them to follow through with DOing anything with them. 

So, I was really proud of myself recently because I did use a recipe I'd pinned and it turned out fabulous!  The recipe came from a blog called The Girl Who Ate Everything.  Boy, are there lots of great looking dish recipes waiting there!  I made the one called Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars.  I will make it again, but I will revise it a bit to suit our tastes.  If you want to see my rendition of the recipe, you can find it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment