If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Interesting Configuration

A couple of Saturdays ago Bridgette, Lillie, Lydia, and I trekked half-way across the state to attend a baby shower honoring my daughter-in-law, Jessica.  It was quite a trip.  We made good time and decided to stop and eat lunch.  We were greeted by a buffalo.  It was quite a scary site.  You can see what I'm talking about HERE.

Then, we hopped back on the interstate and traversed a short way only to come to a dead stop a mere seven miles from our exit.  There had been some sort of accident and a tractor-trailer-rig had turned over on the side of the road.  So, we waited a good forty-five minutes or so there.

When we finally made it to our exit, I asked Bridgette, our driver, to stop so that I could take a potty break.  As soon as she stopped in the parking lot of Dottie's Marine, I zipped inside to take care of business.  This was what greeted me when I opened the door to the women's restroom:

Now, I have a question for you.  Just say that you were in a rush and you zipped in to take care of business and you didn't bring a friend along.  Just say that you quickly chose the first throne you came to.  Explain what you would do when the time came that you needed a length of toilet paper...

Don't you think this is sort of an interesting configuration for a bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment