If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Day Treat

Red and roses signify love according to my sweetheart.

When he wants to remind me in a special way that he loves me more than I can ever know, red roses is the way he does it.

This bouquet has brightened the den all weekend and was especially beautiful as the snow and ice came down on Monday.

I could have taken photos for hours using my new camera but I had to do some laundry so my sweetheart would be warm when he went out to do his farming.

I wasn't nearly as romantic as my sweetheart.  For him I got a shirt, some chocolate, and some latex gloves to wear when he is washing his calf bottles.  He seemed tickled with my selections but somehow I still feel like I came out as the better recipient.  All those beautiful flowers and him as my sweetheart...lucky girl am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment