If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Random Ramblings

Periodically I will see something from one of the blogs I follow or a link that I chase in one of those blogs and I will quickly click/copy/paste the link into an email.  Then, I shoot it off to one of the daughters or daughters-in-law with a quick note of...

This porch is getting a spruce up with summer items and pops of colors like you are using.

...saw this today and thought you might like it...

or, thought you might need to be reminded of this...

or, this makes me think of you...

or...

...any number of quick jottings to let them know the post might be of interest to them because it struck a nerve with me.

Today's post is just that.

Random ramblings of things I've stumbled across that I think somebody else might like as well.

You know, things like...
Wow!  I really like what this sign says and wish SOMEBODY would make a sign for me that says this but in a style that would be a better fit to the style of my home.

or...

Maybe we should get together and stitch up a couple of these cute summer totes.  Maybe we could add a monogram, too.

or...
This nautical designer copy-cat tote is a cute one, too.  Maybe we should try this summery version first.

or...

Oh, how much I'd love to try some of these Skillet Desserts - especially the Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie.  Yum!

and...
I wonder if this recipe is the one I used to make Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars when the children were little fellows.  I should make them again sometime soon!

What have you stumbled upon that you felt the need to share lately?

Happy Random Ramblings to you


No comments:

Post a Comment