If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Cleaning and Organizing

Well, we have entered the new year and I'm thinking about and beginning to organize my pantry.  So, I have been gathering ideas and pinning them to my kitchen board.  I guess I actually began the process with some intention this morning when I poured the grits out of the flimsy cardboard storage container from the store and into an over-sized canning jar.  
I thought I'd better label them so I wouldn't forget what the contents actually are and the instructions for preparation.  So, I found these printable labels  and added the information to them.  Maybe that is what I need to use...Now, should I print that onto a sticky label or simple card stock?


Should I glue it to a little wood tag and tie it round the jar or stick it to the jar itself?  Do I need to put the instructions on the back side of the tag or on the back side of the jar?

More organization needs to follow once I formulate my plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment