If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Valentine's Day Craft

 I guess it was being cooped up inside or maybe I just needed to feed the need to create that I sometimes get. I recently did a little bit of crafting for Valentine's Day.  I sent cookie creating packages to the grands for Valentine's Day. So, I thought I'd do a little bit of heart decorating myself.  

I just used little wooden heart cutouts and painted designs on them. Then, covered them with a coat of Mod Podge and put them in the mail.  The three larger hearts are also wood cutouts. I drilled a hole in them and strung some twine through. Then, hung them on the front door.  They were great till the wind started blowing in a snow storm and I was afraid they would beat our new front door up, so I brought them in.  

They were really cheerful while they were out there, though! I just used really simple strokes and some sponge circle paint brushes that I bought years ago for crafting. 
Sweet little hearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment