If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Redecorating

It is always interesting to see what ways the granddaughters have redecorated my house after they have returned to their own home.

One such time was when a Learning Experiment took place.  You can read about that HERE.

I've noticed that Lillie really seems to like things to be in nice straight lines.  For example, once after she had visited, I noticed that everything on the guest bathroom vanity had been set into a straight line up against the back splash.  The candlestick holder, the bowl for jewelry, the fragrance pot, the toothbrush cup, the soap dispenser, the lotion dispenser, and the towel were all in a nice straight line across the back of the vanity.

The other day she worked on the back porch.  I wish I had snapped a picture before I moved the furniture back to where it usually sits.  The drink tub and stand, the glider, the end table, the pot of flowers, and the sofa were all in a nice straight line up against the rail.

When I realized what had taken place, I stopped moving things and shot the photo above.  Do you notice what she had done?  Look a little closer.
Yep, every pillow...all in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment