If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Learning Experiment

I was beginning to make photographs for sharing my Christmas decor this year.  I snapped this shot of the kitchen mantle decorations.

Then I noticed something as I was lining up to take another shot...  Do you see it?

Look right here:

See the little dots? 

I went in a little closer and realized what they were. 

Little round magnets off the fridge!

Who knew one would stick to the mesh of the fireplace screen?

So, I began to look around...


Here is one on the enameled metal surface of my Granny Cabinet (a Hoosier Cabinet my Granny gave to me).

Here is another one on the front of the dishwasher.

 I looked at the fridge and realized that several more are missing.  I remembered then that my granddaughter, Lillie, was here yesterday and was playing with the magnets and rearranging things on the front of the fridge.  I guess she was experimenting to see what was metal that those things would stick to.  I wonder where the rest of them wound up?

No comments:

Post a Comment