If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Friday, March 6, 2015

The Weather Outside Was Spiteful!

Mother Nature has one of those cackling, scary, witchy laughs.

She is sort of sounding like that wicked witch of the west right now.

She dumped rain, sleet, icy coatings, and snow on top of everything during the wee hours and up into the morning yesterday.

The sun never smiled on us.

It was grey, shivery, and frozen all day long.

So, I made chili for supper.

It was pretty tasty.

The most delicious part was the crackers that accessorized it.

Hop over to my recipe blog, Recipes From Out of The Blue, to learn how to make yourself some spicy, crunchy, yumminess!

I think I might heat me up a bowl of leftover chili for lunch just so I can have an excuse to eat some of Jessica's Spicy Crackers...or maybe just slice up some smoked gouda...Mmm...Mmm...Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment