If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Just some things I noticed...

When setting up for a birthday party, it was certainly a 'all-hands-on-deck' situation for Bryan and Jessica.
I got a bit of a chuckle when I was looking through the photos I made.  I first noticed the intensity of everybody at getting things set up and just right for the meal.  
Then, I noticed how much one generation looked a lot like the other.
Same facial expressions.  Same level of intensity at getting the job done.
Then, I noticed something else and I wondered...
Is SOMEBODY waiting there for his next instructions?  OR is he inspecting to make sure they are doing the job to his satisfaction?
And here is what this guy was doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment