I remembered that, when Bryan was a kid, they traded pins with the other teams. So, I asked if that was still a 'thing.' When I found out it was, I decided to personalize a towel for them to attach their pins to after they'd swapped.
I'm still learning and wanting to create new things with my new sewing/embroidery machine. So, I decided I'd make a couple bag tags for my daughter-in-law and me. I've been browsing online for different ideas and landed on a couple of cute designs that I could combine and adapt.
I'm not quite like Abby Lee was when she first saw my machine start stitching. I don't gasp and my eyes don't enlarge but I'm not far from that each time I attempt something new! Today's project of bag tags was just the ticket for a fun, quick project.
Tennessee Bag Tags
Power T Bag Tag
I don't know whether the fun for me is to see whether I can combine a couple of designs and make it be unique or whether it is just the awe and amazement that my machine can create something so stinking cute with just the touch of a couple of buttons.
No comments:
Post a Comment