If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Home-Cooked Is Sometimes Better Than Eating Out!

I'll bet there are very few women in this world who do not like an occasional dinner out.  However, sometimes it is better to throw together something quick and easy that is just as good without having to make the trip to town. 

The other night I wanted Mexican food.  Yet, Mike and I both were too tired to even drive in to pick up take-out.  So, I turned to one of my old favorites. 

Very few dishes were dirtied in the making of this dinner.  So, clean-up was a breeze.  I did the prep stages, slid the dish into the oven and headed to the shower.

When dinner was ready, we loaded our plates and flopped in front of the television for a change.  It was a real luxury.  You can find the recipe for easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment