If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Rainy Days

All those days last week when I was stuck inside at work performing data entry and it was sunny, breezy, and beautiful.  Today I'm out and about and it is drizzly, drippy, rainy, and grey!  Isn't that always the way it turns out? 

I'm not complaining much, though.  We need the rain and I can splash around a little.  When I think about it, I could be milking cows and slurping and sloshing through the mud and having a wet, muddy cow's tail swatting me in the face!

Anyway, with this sort of weather, I feel the need for comfort food.  So, tonight's dinner menu includes a Company Club Braid (a fancy sounding sandwich that is easy to make).  You can find the recipe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment