If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Decorated Dish Towels and a shameless plug

This is a shameless plug for my daughter.  She is one crafty woman.  When the children are napping - and sometimes while they are awake, she is crafting.  She has taken my old porch chair cushions and turned them into cute works of art and made coordinating door name plaques when we have had a Craft Day.  Bridgette made cute fall decor and personalized it form me.  She extended that idea and added some more when we hosted a baby shower.  Lately, she has begun to applique cute shirts for her daughters and made me some really cute dish towels. 

Last year she gave me a cute fall themed one with a pumpkin.  She called it a reject but I thought it was really cute.


I especially liked her choice of fabrics.  (wish I had some napkins and placemats to coordinate...)

This year's addition was a turkey design.  He is friendly and I do have napkins to coordinate with this guy!

Bridgette recently got a new sewing machine with computerized embroidery feature and she has also been embellishing things like that.  (I'll share some embroidered projects in a later post!) 


I've really enjoyed my two fall dish towels and use them with abandon!  If are interested in having Bridgett custom-create something like this for you, contact her.  Her business is called Tops for Tots (because she also makes cute crocheted hats!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment