If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's Fall, Y'all!

I have slowly started to do some season changing decorating.  Bridgette recently gave me this cute door hanging that she made for us.  I just loved it!  It is so simple and cutesy.


Of course, I didn't know what to put on the other side of the French doors.  So, on Sunday afternoon I did some cleaning and organizing and repaired some rips and sewed on some buttons.  In the midst of all that, I also did a little crafting and now the back doors look like this:
My copy is not quite the same, but I think they are close enough and cute, nonetheless.

I decided that I needed something cute for the other back door that leads in to the laundry closet.  So, I went even a step simpler and this is what hangs there:
I had a hard time deciding whether to have the white end down or up.

Finally, I noticed that the little stakes I'd found on sale at Hobby Lobby had the white end up.  So, that is the way it wound up.  I'm still working on the fall decor a little bit at a time.  Maybe I'll be ready for a full reveal in a few days!  Till then, Happy Fall, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment