If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Springing Up

With the longer hours of daylight and warmer temperatures, I've been doing a little springing up.  You know, that time of year when the rich, warm colors of winter need to be replaced with the bright, airy colors of spring and summer?  One of my springing up projects was to use up some fabrics that I had picked up. 

I stumbled across a couple or three or four... oh heck, a whole bunch of fabrics that I really did like.  I have learned that if something is cheap a bargain reasonably-priced and I really do love it - I need to just go ahead and get it and put it away till later.  You can read about one such project HERE

I dug into my stash of fabrics and found some prints that I thought would do just the trick to perk up our den.  I made some pillow covers similar to the ones in the afore-mentioned post.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment