If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Experienced

As they were riding down the road, Lydia informed her mother that they could make her new Barbie some clothes.  After all, she is an experienced sewist!  So, the other day Bridgette got Lydia started at stitching up a dress for her doll.  A little later I got a text message telling me that Barbie does have a new dress.  Lydia sewed one side seam and Bridgette finished it and she added, "And let me say, it's a bit tedious to sew Barbie clothes."

My response:
Now you know why I never made your Barbies clothes or any doll for that matter!  You should stop right now and thank your Mamaw for the doll clothes she made for you and with you!

Fancy Barbie Dress and Happy Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment