If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Scrub-A-Dub

It has been hot around here!

When the granddaughters were here, we looked for ways to be in the water and stay cool.

I also got a couple of projects completed.

We had some funky green mold growing on the siding.

So, before we headed off to Nan's pool for some swimming, we scrubbed!

Yuck!

Double Yuck!

Since Lillie had a broken arm, Lydia wound up being the scrubbing partner who hung in there with me to the end.

It looks MUCH better!

I wonder if maybe I should have used something a bit stronger, though.

Is this just a stain or do I need to tackle it with something like bleach?

1 comment:

  1. Lowe's has something you spray on and then spray off. No scrubbing needed.

    ReplyDelete