If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Wise Words

I've seen lots in the media lately about political actions and social actions.  I've seen folks' reactions posted in social media.  I'm disturbed by the divisiveness of many of these actions and reactions.  I'm also disturbed about the level of respect folks are showing to one another - even those they claim to love.  Then, today I read what may be the most wise post of all.  I absolutely love the way Maria Shriver posts her views on this topic and wish I had written many of the words she posted.  The post is eloquent.  It is respectful.  Please access this link and read her powerful words.  I'm not asking you to agree with her perspective.  I'm just asking that you read the words.  Then, try to take the portion to heart where she says, "Nothing good or productive ever came from inciting our neighbors or calling them names."

Everyone within our realm of contact - via real estate or via social media is a neighbor.  Please be considerate and respectful regardless of whether we agree or disagree with perspectives!

No comments:

Post a Comment