Why is it that I ignore this mindset and am so
Here is a start of some things I am thankful for:
1. My husband who loves me and honors me and supports me.
2. My parents who taught me right from wrong by living it.
3. My children who have turned out alright in spite of all my mistakes.
4. My children's spouses who love them and make them be better people.
5. My husband's children who love him (and me, because he loves me).
6. A job which keeps me thinking and learning and seeing the world in a fresh way.
7. Simple treasures like cooling breezes, flower blooms, and fresh smelling fragrances.
8. Opportunities for children to smile, giggle, and laugh out loud.
9. Hugs when I am floundering.
10.Wise words spoken through gentle lips.
I could go on and on with my list. Maybe that is what I need to do all day long today...