If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Quick Swap

I have been dissatisfied with the mirror in the upstairs guest bathroom since I moved into this house.  I painted it but that didn't really do the trick for me.

I have been on the lookout for a frame with more bulky proportions but haven't found just the right thing.  Last week when I was on the hunt for inexpensive picture frames for the Grands artwork, I stumbled across this mirror.

I thought it was a steal for $20 and had intentions of hanging it over the mantel in the den.  Then, as I was cleaning it, I got the bright idea to try it in the guest bathroom.  I like it much better than the one that was in there.  However, it still needs a little something.  Maybe I should stain it?  What suggestions do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment