If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday Wishes - Belated

Well, best laid plans went to the wayside... again.  I started this post a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd have it ready to go for yesterday.  Didn't happen.  The wishes were just as strong and today my thoughts, appreciation, and love for this guy are just stronger by a day.

He was a cutey when he was this little and has that flirtatious grin like his dad!
Doesn't he look sweet here?
I think this might be where that mischievousness began...
Here he is sporting a debonair look!
Innocence for the camera...
Working on some sort of serious business.
Stepping big
Rock on with somebody's borrowed specks!
Sacked out!
Hard at work
Isn't that an infectious grin?
Sporting the team hat
Building the dream

Carefully laying it out by the numbers

Painting the store
 
Loading out merchandise
Filling an order with a personal touch
 
One-to-One with a customer
 
Still a cutey!
 
Happy Birthday, Stephen!

I may not have given birth to you but I do feel fortunate to have you as a bonus son.

No comments:

Post a Comment