If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Art in the Ordinary

I splurged!  (Thanks, Mama and Daddy!)

I got the second lens for my camera yesterday.  So, now I am learning all sorts of things.

Sometimes I can zoom in with my new lens...

 and sometimes I can focus on something that is at a distance.

I just love the clarity and detail I'm picking up!

Even the ordinary becomes artwork...
a simple knot-hole

dirt-dauber nests

extension cords and an air hose

fence posts

hand tools

I'm seeing all sorts of beauty in the ordinary stuff we have around here.  I've come to the conclusion that most of the time I don't want to use a flash.  I like the coloring and look of things more when I just utilize the natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment