If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Perspective and Age

Isn't it funny how perspective changes as we age?

The granddaughters came for a visit on Saturday and found more ways to have fun with the simple, ordinary trappings of life...

...a hand-me-down-wagon...

...a hay ring that will be used for a cattle feeder...
...became monkey-bars for climbing...

...and an agility tool for walking...

...up and down...

...under...

...and over...

..at rest...

...and at play...

...all for the sake of fun!

When I showed these photos to Mike, he said, "I guess I'd better buy another one for the calves and leave this one here for the girls to play on when they are here."

I don't think he would have even considered such an option when our grandchildren's parents were climbing and pretending, do you?  Perspective seems to evolve with age...

No comments:

Post a Comment