If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Learning Curve

Well, I'm back at it after a couple of weeks off for the Winter Break.  That is the life when you work for a school system.  No complaints from me!

The only thing wrong with time off is that getting back into the work routine can be tough at times.  We always hear about the learning curve and how it changes a bit depending upon what it is we are trying to learn.  Well, I'm really noticing some fluctuations in my learning curve as I am playing discovering working with my new camera.

I was out at the barn the other day and decided to start playing with some of the settings.  I figured the AutoFlash was a good place to start.  So, I made several shots of interesting things and decided I'd study my work and make some decisions about my work as a photographer.
Horse Shoe Still Life
Collection of wall decor
Beautiful color and simplicity in the ordinary
Different Angle
With a flash or without?
Flash
No Flash/New Angle
Flash/New Angle

Then, I noticed something...
Irony

No comments:

Post a Comment