If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring? Break!

Well, this is how the week of my spring break started:
 
Yes, that is my back porch.  Yes, that is snow.  Yes, it is about an inch deep.  No, I have hardly spent any time outside. 

The good news is, I have been reading fluff books, resting, watching movies, silly TV shows we have recorded, and spending time listening to Mike snore.  He has needed time off and time to rest for so long that I barely know him when he isn't grumping because he is tired or... asleep!  He stayed awake through several of the silly television shows we recorded and we laughed just like the comedies were real and really funny.  Amazing what a break and some rest will do for folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment