If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day Trippin' Part 2

I trekked off north yesterday and spent the day with my favorite grandson!  He is such a cutey.
He had this new bouncing seat that had all these motor-skill-building attachments.  It has lights that flash and buttons to push for music and beads that twirl on a wire.
He would look at us in amazement with a big grin on his face.  It was as if he couldn't believe all the bells and whistles and all the bright colors on this contraption.
I took all these shots with my phone.  So, they are a bit grainy but not so much that you cannot see all the adorable expressions he had at learning about this new bouncing seat.
We are thinking that he might be leaning toward a left-handed tendency.  He seems to use the right paw to balance with and grasps and manipulates more with his left.  For part of the day he sat in my lap and was curiously amazed by a locket that I was wearing.  For another part of the day he sat in my lap and we talked and played with toys.  He has a favorite that he will grasp and pull into his mouth and chew and chew on it.  Mostly, I just sat and held him and talked to him and watched his cute little expressions in amazement.  Is there anything better than a sweet little innocent baby?
Wednesday's Day Trip was a great one full of fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment