If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

You Pay for Your Raisin'

My children will often tell me stories or send me photos of their own children telling me about things they do which are really quite humorous to me.  I mentioned some of Luci's antics yesterday and that I'm thankful for technology which allows them to share these stories.  It also makes me frequently say things like, "I can think of nobody who deserves that more."  Often, I say that because I recall their own antics.

Another message came to me yesterday from Bryan.  First, I got this photo.
Of course, his attire stands out at once - Cowboy Harris.  Look carefully, please and notice that he is standing atop the coffee table.  And, please notice that he has his chair turned sideways atop the table to serve as a counter for his tablet and a toy music machine.

Then, I get the second photo and Bryan's message:
Really, I think that says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment