If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Sunday, May 10, 2020

To my daughters...

Every now and again I will send an email to my daughters with links to inspirational messages or sale items or words of wisdom.  

I try to find things that will lift them up.  


I try to find things that will make them know how much I remember the stages of children that they are swimming through. 
 

I try to let them know how much I admire the job they are doing as mothers.  


I try to share ideas that will make their lives easier.  

I do my best to let them know how much I love them and am thankful that they are the mothers of my precious grandchildren.  I hope they have a very happy Mother's Day and feel loved and appreciated as a mother every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment