If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, January 15, 2024

Courage

 I asked Mike what he was doing earlier today and his response was, "Screwing up my courage to go outside." After about an hour, out he went...


He spent a few minutes with the buggy running to warm up the diesel motor.


Then, off he buzzed around the house and down the driveway. Then, up to the barn to feed and check on the goats, donkey, and the water source at the barn to be sure nothing was frozen up.
For some reason, he didn't seem to do much puttering round out there today!

Me? Well, standing in the door to snap those photos is the closest I came to getting out there in that mess! It has been beautiful to watch falling and to enjoy blanketing everything in sight. I'm so glad not to have go get out there and work in it, though. Great snow day!

And, the good news for me is that I know I have at least a couple more snow days because our school system has already announced them. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment