If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Did I mention...?

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before.  I may have and I might not have...

I looked back through past posts and never saw one utterance about it...

I did see a hint or two...

I cannot believe I haven't mentioned this before.  I think that folks who see me on a regular basis may already be tired of hearing about it.  I cannot imagine why because it is just such exciting news...

We are going to be grandparents!!!

(Do you see us squealing and jumping around and acting like fools?  Well, nobody else did either because we hold it together and pretend to be adults and don't let anybody see us being all giddy and silly and goofy acting.)

What?

What's that you say?

...Well, yes, we are ALREADY grandparents.  I mean, yes, we do already have four granddaughters.  It is true that Mike's daughter, Laura, has a child in kindergarten and a child in pre-K.  It is also true that my daughter, Bridgette, has a child in first grade and a child in pre-K.

So, technically, I guess we already are grandparents if you are going to be strict and go by the book and all that persnickety mumbo-jumbo.

The thing is, you see...

...this time we are going to be grandparents to a baby boy!

Yep.  Bryan and Jessica are expecting a boy this fall and our whole family is over-the-moon crazy over the thought of having another baby in the family.

Do I look any more grandmothery to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment