If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Friday, September 6, 2013

New Love

I must confess.

I have fallen in love.

I was surprised...

...just as surprised as you probably are to hear me say such a thing.

Oh, I did my research.

I interviewed lots of folks before making my choice.

Then...one fateful day I was checking out the new setup at my local Kroger grocery store...

...and there it was!

On sale, even!

I couldn't embrace it quickly enough.

Not wasting a minute, I added it to my cart.

It is clean and tidy without making a drippy mess.

It is programmable and I wake up to its freshness every morning.

It is so smart that it shuts off automatically without my even having to remind it.

And every time I look at it, I get a smile on my face.

But, the best part is...
...the delicious coffee in my cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment