If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Conversations

Don't you love it when you have a serious conversation with somebody and they really seem to listen to what you have to say?  I had one of those experiences over the weekend.

My conversation partner took me quite seriously and seemed to digest every word.  He carefully listened and reacted with feeling.

Sometimes he seemed to doubt what I was saying and gave me this, "Are you kidding me?" look.

Sometimes I got that, "I'm not so sure about that," look from him.

Then, there was more listening and rapt attention...

Sometimes a bit of deep thought was required...

I think this was the, "You are so goofy!"  look...

And, the "Give me a break, I can't believe that," look...

Along with the,"My goodness you are so right," look.

For the most part, he took it all in and listened intently to every word.  I can't wait till we have another session!
Love you little Harris!

No comments:

Post a Comment