If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Friday, June 29, 2018

Levi's First Fish!

It must be a tradition around here that the menfolk go fishing together on Father's Day.  To the best of my recollection, father-and-son fishing has taken place on that day quite often.  This time, it included a new fisherman - Levi.


For this excursion, Mike was the photographer with his cell phone.  He was chuckling so much telling me about it that I am amazed that the photos are as clear as they are!


Mike said Stephen had barely cast his own line into the pond after getting Levi set before they heard, "I think I've got one!"  Stephen let him work with it a bit and when the pole bent some, he decided Levi needed a some assistance.


The photographer reported that the young fisherman wasn't too keen to touch the catch.


Even a little coaxing from Dad wasn't quite enough for him to want to hold that thing on his own!


The big grin was there, though, and I dare say that nobody's was bigger than the photographer's was at that point!


And so it goes, another little fisherman in the family!

(I wonder which grown man had the biggest Father's Day?)

No comments:

Post a Comment