If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Time with the Grands!

I wrapped up my school work at the beginning of the month and took a little time to spend with the grandchildren.  I spent a day with Bridgette and her girls doing some shopping and watching the older two play softball.  I didn't take my camera and just spent time watching and interacting and enjoying! 

Then, I went to visit Bryan's family and help out with a little bit of babysitting one morning to free up Jessica for another responsibility she had.  What fun we had.  I did take my camera on that trip but wound up being so busy that I didn't really make so many photos there either.  Sometimes, it is just better to be there creating memories and not trying to capture them!

Linley sure loves her big brother and usually is curious about what he is doing and wants to be right there as a part of it.  She has just mastered crawling well and is very much the busy one.

Harris is pretty good with her and has learned the house rules of what she can have access to and what she cannot.  Most of the time he adheres to that and doesn't have things out that are off limits.  Now, that doesn't mean he is always happy to collaborate with her, however!

Oh, is she learning loads of things, though!  It is so fun to watch them and see them take in the world around them and make their mark on it.

While I was there we went to a church revival, played a bit of back yard baseball, built a train track and ran trains on it, watched an Alvin and the Chipmonks movie, baked some fancy brownies, and had lots of fun.  I sure wish I had more free time to spend with all of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment