If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sparkling Like Diamonds

Last weekend we saw the first rain we have had in weeks. There are huge cracks in the ground, the grass is brown and crunchy, the leaves on the trees are turning brown, and I'm wondering if some of those are going to survive. 

When I looked out one of the windows this morning, I noticed on the screen that the droplets of water were sparkling like diamonds.  Not only are these raindrops beautiful, but all the others are as well. 

Isn't it amazing how everything already looks a little bit greener after only a couple of days of light rain.  I think we have had a total of about three inches during the past couple of days.  Already, everything looks better and the cooler weather makes me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment