If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Friday, July 20, 2012

New Pillow

About a year ago my daughter-in-law, Jessica brought me this beautiful remnant of fabric she had picked up at a fabric store local to her new home.  I knew immediately that I wanted to get as much out of it as possible but didn't know exactly what I wanted to do with it or where I wanted to use it.  Well, this week I made my first project from the fabulous linen fabric.
simple pillow

It is a simple little pillow with no trim and just a quarter inch flange.  I really just wanted the beauty of the colors and design of the fabric to take center stage.
bay window seat pillows

I put it on my master bedroom bay window seat with the other one-of-a-kind pillows there.  I just love the softness and old-fashioned flavor of it!

I still have a piece of the fabric left.  I wonder what I can do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment