If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Getting too big!

This girl is getting TOO big!  She was so excited to get a big girl bed.  She told me all about it.  She played on it and was all smiles.  I got this photo of her and my heart skipped a beat because I'm not ready for her to be such a big girl.
Look at that, she is stretched way down on that twin-sized bed.  Eeek!
It looks like the excitement was almost too much for her to contain.  Then, when I checked in a couple of days later, I learned that she pitched a huge fit and didn't want to sleep in her big-girl bed that night.  It was so bad that her daddy was ready to get the crib out and set it back up for her.  Mom and Dad wound up holding firm and she is now sleeping well in the new bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment