If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Family Reunion

I trekked off to a family reunion yesterday.  It was good to see folks I hadn't seen in a while - or even for years!

We shared some delicious food and some stimulating conversation and told and listened to some by-gone tales.
Since I forgot to ask permission to post photos to the web, I'm only sharing a couple which feature family members I'm sure won't mind.

Why is it that we never seem to take enough photos?  As I was editing this collection, I kept thinking that I hate I didn't get some posed group photos.  There was an old photo album from my grandparents' fiftieth wedding anniversary and a few other pictures there and it would be nice to have a few photos from this gathering to share with generations years from now.

We mentioned that we need to get together more often.  So, maybe there will be a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment