If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

 


As we pause this year to give thanks for all our many blessings, we are facing different times and different measures of thankfulness.  I am so grateful for the uncountable blessings that have been bestowed upon me and my family.

We are celebrating separately this year for safety's sake. We are glad to have the option and we are glad to be able to celebrate. I truly miss having all my family gathered round me but I look forward to many years in the future of celebrating together as a result of our choice. 

I am especially grateful for the health of all my family members and know that as just one of the multitude of blessings we celebrate. 

We hope that you and yours are celebrating a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment