If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lost!

The other afternoon, I had a stressful, hectic, busy day at work. After leaving my last school for the day, I swung by Publix to pick up a few necessities.  When I got home and toted in a handful of bags, I let Toby out to take care of business.  I toted in another handful of bags.  Then, I went back to get my school bag and purse.  With hands full, I walked round and shut the truck door with my hip, and immediately started calling and looking for Toby.  No show for my black pooch.  So, I started walking and calling - went up to the Mother-in-Law's, to both our barns, and started up the hill to Stephen's.  Mike had gotten in on the search and drove all over the front half of the farm looking and had circled up by Stephen and Bonnie's house, out to the highway, and back down to Jim's barn.  Thinking I would check the back pastures and drive out to the highway to check again, I opened the door of my truck and there he lay in the driver's seat!  I think I have lost my ever-loving mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment