If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Dare Devils on Wheels!

We always love getting photos of the grands!  Each of the random photos below brings a smile to my face every single time I see them.

Every.

Single.

Time!

My first thought when I saw this one of Levy with his helmet, elbow and knee pads, and sporting Spiderman ensemble from head to toe made me smile.  Doesn't he look like a dare-devil.  We would have called him Evel Knievel back in the day.  Bicycle training wheels and all, this five-year-old looks like a wheeled sport to be reckoned with!

Then, there was this guy!  At the top Easton was shown riding his dinosaur four-wheeler with superhero knee and elbow pads, dino helmet, and swinging a badminton racket to heard goats out of the yard and back into the pasture.  The close-up just does not do justice to this dare-devil's speed and flexibility with those scampering goat kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment