If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Changes

Didn't sleep so well last night.  I started to blame it all on the springing forward with the clocks for Daylight Saving's Time or whatever it is we have changed into now.  I am one who doesn't really like change - not even when nothing but the clock changes.  I figure we need to just pick a time and stick with it.  If somebody wants to get up an hour earlier to enjoy more sunlight, then, more power to them.  Just leave me alone and let me make that choice as well. 

I guess I cannot blame it so much on the clocks and mandated changes, though.  My head felt sort of sloshy all night.  So, I decided that I must have a sinus or ear infection at about three o'clock this morning.  I was a bit dizzy and staggery when I got up to go to the bathroom.  So, this morning I put in for a substitute and flopped on the couch till it was time for the local walk-in clinic to be open.  Feeling badly, I just washed my face and pulled on a t-shirt and jeans and trekked down there.  I'm sure I looked frightful but I just didn't really care.  Sure enough, I have ear infections in both ears.  So, I took my prescription to the drug store across the street and waited an hour - an HOUR - for my meds.  (Why did that take so long?  It was early in the morning before they could get backed up or bombarded and my meds were in a sealed container that they just had to print the sticker out of the computer and afix to the bottle.  What was going on there?)  Now I'm back home and flopped on the couch.  My next move is to scrooch down and drift off into snoring...

No comments:

Post a Comment