If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break!

There is only one sound that is better for a teacher than the final bell on Friday before spring break begins - the final bell sounding at the end of the day on the last day of the school year!  I think we teachers are sometimes far worse than the students about our time out of the classroom.  We tend to look toward it with an anticipation that is unmatched by any other excitement. 

I love my job.  I look forward to going in to work every single morning - well, after I get over having to actually get out of bed.  Yet, I do L-O-V-E having time off - freedom! 

Of course, now that I am not expected in the classroom, I am expected to be on the mower, in the garden, cleaning closets, digging in flower beds...

No comments:

Post a Comment