If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Momisms

As a southern woman of a certain age...

...there are often colloquialisms that I used which cause others to pause or to simply smile.

We tend to utter things that some people have never heard or that are not heard often.

You know...things like:

"Well, isn't that just precious?"

"Crazy as a Betsy-bug!"

"Bless your heart!"

I recently stumbled upon another source of colloquialisms.  It was illustrated beautifully in a comparative info-graphic called 21 Common Mom Sayings Decoded.

It made me smile.

It made me think.

I thought of a few more that my family tends to use and decided to create my own additional info-graphic...


1 comment:

  1. What a mother would say in a 24 hour period: http://youtu.be/LW7tXZSd9Pc

    ReplyDelete