If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Why?

Why is it that SOME PEOPLE can be so smart and can do some of the hardest things and can manage things that I cannot even remember and can remember things that took place thirty years ago and can figure out some of the most difficult things that I could NEVER figure out or do myself...and, yet, there are simple things that they just cannot seem to do?

Things that take almost no effort at all.  Things that I've tried to make the process a simple and convenient one.  I mean I even have a small waste-basket nearby...almost right underneath (seen in the lower left corner of the photo below)...

Why is something like this un-do-able?

I know.  I know.  I need to remember the words of a wise woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment