If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Fashion Sense

I think we all have a bit of fashion sense.  Some of us are more conscious of fashion trends than others.  I will never forget about the time I went for a chat with Bridgette's kindergarten teacher and she pointed that out to me.  She said, "I think we could be creating a bit of a monster."  My heart jumped up into my throat.  Miss Sissy went on to say, "I notice that she wears a dress to school every day.  She comes in and empties her folders out of her book bag and hangs it in her cubby.  Then, she takes off her sweater and fluffs the puffed sleeves of her dress before sitting in her desk."

Well, I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...

It seems that Lillie had a roller skating accident yesterday.  When she was at the bone and joint clinic, she was a bit disappointed that none of the cast selections featured glitter...
She chose a colorful design, however, and her mother told her that was quite the fashion statement.  Lillie's response was, "that's why they call me Fashion Diva."
...As she was wearing her jean shorts and horse T-shirt.

2 comments:

  1. Actually that shirt featured a holographic dolphin jumping over her white glitter monogram, but she did design it herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete