If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Random Ramblings

Spent some time cleaning out my email box during the morning hours and catching up on things I had avoided letting take up my time - like my computer here at home.  When you work with a computer, just like when you work with people, after you get home, you want some solitude.  Anyway... I thought I'd share some of my random ramblings discovered.

Things like...

I love how Anita at Far Above Rubies has used my go-to shades of pink flowers to coordinate with her black furniture on the porch.  I also love that every member of the family has his/her own spot for sitting on the porch.  I cannot believe she got a photo of it empty!

I found 17 Clever Ways to Use Mason Jars.  I especially like the chandelier and the solar lights.  Maybe that's because I've got a light project in the works for my back porch.

I also saw some cute ideas for Dressing Your Door with American Spirit.  How easy would that initial or denim banner be to create?  I really like the straws and stripes and the bandana wreath, too.  They could both be cute for other celebrations like cowboy/cowgirl birthday parties or wishing on a star get-togethers.

I've been wanting to work on our walkway to the back porch, too.  So, I guess that is why this DIY Backyard Path selection caught my eye.  I really liked the pallet walkway but it got the axe from the hubs because he fears we would trip over loose boards.  So, I'm still cruising for ideas, I guess.

I was glad to know that I'm not the only one who has had hydrangea blooms wilt and, more importantly, a way to perk them up!

I want to rush to the grocery store to get an angel food cake so I can make this No-Cook-Strawberry-Tunnel-Cake.  Looks yummy!

Instead, I guess I will sign off and do a bit of floor-sweeping, dog-nose-smudge window washing, and flower watering.

Hope you have a happy random rambling kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment